Do you want to relax by the sea together? The Keralouet campsite offers you to rent this DUO Comfort chalet in Lesconil.
Come and relax for 2, for a seaside break, at the Keralouet campsite, in comfortable accommodation.
This chalet DUO Confort is a real cocoon of 20 m², ideal to welcome a couple in a bright and warm space, idyllic setting and beautiful terrace to spend peaceful moments in Brittany Finistère Sud.
- 20 m² chalet
- 2 people only
- 1 bedroom :
- 1 double bed
- French window opening onto the terrace, fitted with a roller shutter
- Bedding includes mattresses, pillows and blankets depending on the number of beds. Feel free to bring extra blankets as required. Bed linen, towels and household linen are at your own expense.
- living room with sofa bed, dining area, TV
- fully-equipped kitchen (crockery, pots and pans, cooking utensils), fridge-freezer, hob, extractor fan, microwave and filter coffee maker
- bathroom with shower, separate WC
- electric heating in living room, bedroom and shower room
22m² of outdoor space: lovely semi-covered terrace with garden table, deckchairs and sun loungers.
The 3-star Keralouet campsite is open for the 2024 season from 30 March to 14 September. Activities include table tennis, petanque, heated outdoor swimming pool, bike, paddle and kayak hire, but no entertainment. This is a small, friendly establishment with an authentic feel, where you can enjoy the peace and quiet of a natural seaside setting. Located in the commune of Plobannalec-Lesconil, the campsite is the starting point for all your activities, excursions and discoveries in South Finistère Brittany.
- The reception office is open from 8.00am to 12.30pm and from 2.00pm to 7.30pm during the high season (July and August). From 9.00am to 12.30pm and from 2.00pm to 6.30pm in low season (April, May, June and September).
- The rental package includes the occupants, whose number is limited to the reception capacity, all ages combined, and parking for 1 vehicle; supplements and conditions apply for animals, additional vehicles, motorbikes/trailers, barbecue hire, baby kit and bed linen - limited number of visitors.
- The pitch package includes a maximum of 6 occupants of all ages, 1 vehicle and equipment to be installed only within the allocated plot.
- Accommodation rentals are available from 3pm and must be vacated by 9.45am on the day of departure (by appointment). It is essential to inform us of any late arrivals after the campsite's opening hours. Rental from Saturday to Saturday in July and August according to school holiday dates, per night (from 2 nights) in low season.
- Pitches are available from 2pm and departures must be before 12 noon. It is essential to inform us of any late arrivals after the campsite's opening hours.
- Access to the campsite is secured by a barrier at the entrance and controlled by badge for each pitch. Vehicle traffic is prohibited between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m., to preserve the peace and quiet of all our holidaymakers. Please do not make any noise during this period!
- Pets are welcome, subject to conditions and management approval, except in our Tibidy luxury lodge and canvas bungalows. A maximum of one pet per pitch or accommodation, with health record and vaccination up to date. Dogs (except category 1 and 2, guard or defence dogs, which are not permitted) must always be kept on a lead on all pitches and on the campsite. Animals must not be left alone. They must be walked outside the campsite with their poop bags in their pockets. In the event of an accident on the campsite, droppings must be collected. In Finistère, a prefectoral decree bans dogs from most beaches, including all those close to the Keralouet campsite.
- A limited number of visitors are allowed on the campsite during the day, depending on the capacity of your pitch or accommodation. They must register at the campsite reception and pay the fee before entering the campsite, during office opening hours. They are admitted to the campsite under the responsibility of the campers receiving them. They may use the campsite facilities except for access to the aquatic area (beach and pool). The manager or his representative reserves the right to refuse visitors access to the campsite depending on the number of visitors. Visitors' pets are not permitted on the campsite.
- Electric vehicles and recharging: For technical reasons, it is strictly forbidden to recharge electric vehicles from accommodation or bare pitches. The Keralouet campsite has 2 dedicated sockets for this purpose. You must go through the reception desk to access them and pay for the charge.
- Individual groups or holiday camps: The structure of the Keralouet campsite does not allow groups to be accommodated for holiday camps. All bookings for individual groups must be approved by the campsite manager, who is the only person authorised to approve or reject bookings.
- Young people under 18: They may not stay at the Keralouet campsite unless accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Access to the swimming pool area is reserved for campsite customers only, excluding external persons. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a responsible parent; they may not be left in the care of other children. Children must wear a special swimming pool nappy. Only swimming costumes are accepted. To appeal, you must pass through the foot bath and shower.
- Use of the small play area for children aged 2 to 8 is the responsibility of the users and their parents or carers.
- The rubbish bins are located after the exit barrier. There you will find sorting bins: yellow for all packaging, green for glass and bins for household waste in closed bin bags (not loose). It is strictly forbidden to put rubbish outside the containers.
- bike and paddle/kayak hire
- baby kit hire
- barbecue hire
- table tennis
- petanque area
- small play area for children under 8 years old
- lending of books and board games
- grocery store/cold drinks/ice cream
- WIFI at extra cost
- launderette with token on sale at reception
- bakery service on reservation in high season
- Food-truck in high season
- newspapers in high season