If you want to spend a holiday in the open air on the Breton coast, book your campsite by the sea in South Finistère. The Keralouet campsite located in Lesconil, in Brittany, welcomes you for camping holidays at 350 m from the beach.
The 3-star Keralouet campsite is open from 1 April to mid-September. With no activities or entertainment, the Keralouet campsite is a small structure on a human scale with an authentic, friendly and family atmosphere. You will appreciate the tranquillity of its natural seaside environment.
Located in the commune of Plobannalec-Lesconil, the campsite is the starting point for all your activities, excursions and discoveries in South Finistère Brittany.
We offer you the rental of various comfortable accommodations: mobile homes, chalets, canvas bungalows or lodges, from 1 to 3 bedrooms, from 2 to 6 participants, for holidays in South Finistère.
And traditional camping pitches, in a green setting, to spend a pleasant holiday in a traditional campsite on the Breton coast.
The whole campsite is covered by WIFI.
The Keralouet campsite offers traditional camping pitches for tents, caravans or motor homes
- 25 delimited pitches, in a natural setting, which can accommodate up to 6 participants of all ages.
- a landscaped environment offering sunny or semi-shaded pitches ranging from 80 to 100 m² to accommodate your entire installation, including vehicles and all equipment
- a 10 amp electrical connection (extra charge) on all plots
- water points nearby
GPS point : -4.20605 (long) / 47.80407 (lat)
RATES 2023 : package 2 persons, 1 vehicle
from 01 April to 30 June : 15 € per night
from 01 to 07 July : 22 € per night
from 08 July to 18 August: 25 € per night
from 19 to 25 August: 22 € per night
from 26 August to 15 September included : 15 € per night
SPECIAL OFFER: 10% discount for a stay of 21 nights or more on the basic package, from the second week onwards
- The campsite is open from 1 April to mid September. The reception office is open from 8.00 am to 12.30 pm and from 2.00 pm to 7.30 pm in high season (July and August).From 8.30 am to 12.00 pm and from 2.00 pm to 7.00 pm in low season (April, May, June and September). In case of late arrival, we advise you to call before your arrival.
- Arrivals are possible from 2pm and departures must be before 12pm.
- Access to the campsite is secured by a barrier at the entrance and controlled by badge for each pitch. Vehicle traffic is prohibited between 11pm and 7am to respect the peace and quiet of everyone.
- Our friends the animals are welcome, subject to validation by the management. One pet per pitch or accommodation, health record and vaccination up to date. Dogs (except category 1 and 2, guard or defence dogs) must always be kept on a lead on all pitches and on the campsite. Animals must not be left alone. Dogs must be kept on a leash on all pitches and on the campsite. In the event of an accident on the campsite, the excrement must be collected.
- The package includes 2 persons, the parking of 1 vehicle on the pitch and the installation of your equipment (plot between 80 and 100 m²).
- A limited number of visitors, after having been authorised by the manager or his representative and having paid the access fee, may be admitted to the campsite under the responsibility of the campers who receive them. They will be able to use the facilities of the campsite except for the swimming pool. The manager or his representative reserves the right to refuse visitors access to the campsite depending on the number of visitors. Visitors' pets are not allowed on the campsite.
Motorhomers are welcome at the Keralouet campsite on the traditional, flat, grassy camping pitches. A waste disposal system is at your disposal for your cassettes only.
For a relaxing camping holiday, come to Keralouet in Lesconil, you will spend a quiet stay on your pitch with all the comfort of a quality campsite by the sea. All the family will find their place and their pleasure thanks to the facilities available and the many activities organised in the area by our partners and the Destination Pays Bigouden tourist office.