Small friendly family campsite by the sea, with heated swimming pool, in South Finistère
Come and spend a pleasant vacation in a human-sized, authentic and friendly campsite. Camping de Keralouet is a small campsite with less than 60 pitches all together, offering peace and quiet, a few services to make your stay easier, and with activities such as table tennis, petanque pitch, swimming pool and bike or paddles rental, but no entertainment. It's the perfect place for those who want to get away from it all, respect others and discover the Breton heritage!
Our campsite has been awarded the Trophy of the Best Overall Average 2023 & 2021 by Camping Qualité! The CAMPING QUALITY label guarantees a warm welcome with advice and information, a clean and well-maintained site, comfortable pitches and a well-kept environment.
Gwen and Virginie are delighted to welcome you for the 2024 season, from 30 March to 14 September, for your holidays in Brittany, in the commune of Plobannalec-Lesconil, at the Keralouet Lesconil campsite.
Ideally located to forget the car for the time of your stay, it is close to the beach of Sables Blancs accessible on foot, the Ster, its many hiking trails, bicycle paths and the port of Lesconil with all its amenities.
Between Le Guilvinec and Loctudy in a green setting, you will be on the seaside, near the beach, the shops, the port and in the heart of the Pays Bigouden, to take full advantage of all the attractions of South Finistère Brittany.
Our small campsite *** offers you delimited pitches, on a wooded and landscaped ground. One part of the pitches is reserved for traditional camping, another for rental accommodation.
So whether you prefer traditional camping or open-air accommodation, at Keralouet you will have the choice.
For a holiday in the heart of nature, just a stone's throw from the Sables Blancs beach in Loctudy, we offer a choice of rental accommodation.
- accommodation equipped with TV and sanitary facilities for mobile homes for 4 to 6 people, chalets for 2 to 6 people or the very comfortable TIBIDY lodge for 6 people, unusual accommodation.
- original accommodation, without sanitary facilities, semi-canvas bungalows for 4 or 5 people, canvas bungalows for 4 or 5 people,
- camping pitches for your tent, caravan or motor home for a comfortable installation and a successful holiday in South Finistère Brittany.
To offer you a pleasant holiday by the sea in Finistère, the Keralouet campsite offers you a few services:
- small grocery shop with emergency products,
- sale of cold drinks and ice creams,
- WIFI (extra charge),
- washing machine and dryer,
- rental of TOP fridge, charcoal barbecue, baby kit, clothes line, bed linen, bicycles, paddles and kayaks.
- Freezing service for your ice blocks, loan of board games and books.
- A table tennis table and equipment are available, as well as a playground for children under 8 years old, a petanque field and a bowling alley.
- In high season, fresh bread and pastries every morning and local press on reservation, food-truck a few evenings a week.
And don't forget our heated swimming pool (open from the end of May) where you can bathe and bask in the sun after having fully enjoyed the Bigouden coastline, a walk on the dunes, a beach day with the children, a fishing trip on foot, an outing at sea or a stroll through the narrow streets of the small fishing ports ..... There is no shortage of ideas for an unforgettable holiday on the Finistère coast, south of Quimper, at the Keralouet Lesconil campsite.
The structure of the Keralouet campsite does not allow groups to be accommodated for holiday camps. All bookings for individual groups of families or friends must be validated by the manager, who is the only person authorised to confirm stays. Young people under 18 years of age may not stay at the Keralouet campsite unless accompanied by a legal guardian.
Keralouet campsite, in the commune of Plobannalec-Lesconil, lies between La Torche and Loctudy, passing through Le Guilvinec and the pointe de Penmarc'h, close to Bénodet, Concarneau and Fouesnant. At the Keralouet campsite, you're in the heart of the Pays Bigouden, where you'll discover the assets of this unspoilt region from east to west, from Bénodet to the tip of Penmarc'h. Walkers and nature lovers will not be outdone: the GR 34 coastal path runs alongside the campsite and just 200 metres from your holiday destination you will find the Ria du Ster, one of our region's natural jewels.
In July and August, the commune of Plobannalec-Lesconil organises events, musical evenings, night markets on the port of Lesconil https://www.plobannalec-lesconil.bzh/
Plobannalec-Lesconil is part of the 12 communes of the Pays Bigouden Sud, this inter-communal alliance is an asset, many events are proposed, near the campsite, for enriching and amusing holidays.
So... let yourself be tempted by a holiday in Brittany's South Finistère region, at a family-friendly campsite on a human scale, with a few activities but no entertainment to keep you quiet!