Your bike hire in Lesconil
You can hire bikes on site at the reception of the Keralouet campsite in Lesconil. What could be more pleasant than leaving your car behind during your stay and taking a bike ride?
Ideally situated along the Greenway cycle path and the GR34, you can easily explore the Bigouden region from your campsite in South Finistère.
- Bike hire with locks:
- Mountain bikes for adults
- 24-inch children's bikes (helmet included)
- Accessories for hire :
- Adult helmets
- Baby seat
- Children's trailer
- Cycling is the ideal way to discover the beautiful countryside of South Finistère, between Pointe de la Torche and Loctudy!
- The flat terrain of the seaside in the Bigouden region means you can enjoy long, pleasant rides in the sunshine without having to be an expert climber.
- The "La littorale" cycle route takes you along the coast from the campsite. The "voies vertes", routes built along the lines of former railway lines, are open to all non-motorised modes of transport.
- You can discover the various routes on offer via "Destination Pays Bigouden".
We'll be delighted to show you some great itineraries for your family outings around Lesconil: the Megaliths trail, the dunes trail as far as Tréffiagat... there's a whole host of routes waiting to be explored.